- Vic Energy Minister to commission Smart Meter safety audit
- Smart Water Meters on the horizon for Victorians
- Households to pay up to $194 more in 2014 for AMI
- $150 p/a for refusing a smart meter
- Over 100 Smart Meters Vandalised
Other archived news articles
Revealled: Spin plan for Popular Actors to Promote Smart MetersThu, 07 Jun 2012 12:00 am By admin
The Bailleiu Government has revealled a secret plan by the former Brumby Government to hire popular actors to promote Smart Meters.
The likes of John Wood, Ray Meagher, Michael Caton and Denise Drysdale have been names for a possible advertising campaign. The campaign would attempt to overcome smart meter safety fears and other negative opinions.
It was also revealled the cost blowout for the smart meter rollout was $240m.
|Add a comment||Permalink Tags: unsafe|