- Smart meter cost blow-out results in higher metering charges for 2015
- Industry watchdog recommends Pre-pay Smart Meters
- CSIRO warns of smart meter hacking risk
- Smart meter refusal fee reasonable: Denis Napthine
- Vic Energy Minister to commission Smart Meter safety audit
Other archived news articles
Revealled: Spin plan for Popular Actors to Promote Smart MetersThu, 07 Jun 2012 12:00 am By admin
The Bailleiu Government has revealled a secret plan by the former Brumby Government to hire popular actors to promote Smart Meters.
The likes of John Wood, Ray Meagher, Michael Caton and Denise Drysdale have been names for a possible advertising campaign. The campaign would attempt to overcome smart meter safety fears and other negative opinions.
It was also revealled the cost blowout for the smart meter rollout was $240m.
|Add a comment||Permalink Tags: unsafe|
Add a Comment
|Add a Comment to a news article|