Stop Smart Meters

News Archive

Smart Meter installer found guilty of installing unsafe electrical equipment

Tue, 31 Jan 2012 12:00 am By admin

The electrician who incorrectly installed a smart meter that caused an electric shock to a Highett woman through a garden tap is facing $30,000 in fines and could potentially lose his licence under the Electricity Safety Act. He has been found guilty of installing unsafe electrical equipment and failing to properly test the equipment after installation.

Add a comment Permalink Tags: unsafe

Add a Comment

Add a Comment to a news article
Comment to add: